10 Tips to Get Darker Mehndi This Wedding Season:-We love mehndi! And when it’s our bestie’s wedding, how can we go with out mehndi? During winters, it’s fairly widespread to occur that the mehndi doesn’t get darker. After preserving the mehndi on our palms for hours, we should get a mesmerizing nightly-dark mehndi. Isn’t it? So, to be sure that your mehndi comes out in best of its colors, we’ve listed some ideas for you…
Additionally Learn: Mesmerizing Mehndi Designs for Stunning Indian Brides
1. Earlier than making use of mehndi, wash your palms rigorously and apply some ‘Mehndi ka Tel’.
2. After scraping off the mehndi, smear some mustard oil in your palms. It’s also possible to use tiger balm, Vicks or sesame oil. Vicks and balms present warmth to your palms; this makes the color extra intense.
three. Apply lemon juice and sugar paste in your mehndi to make the mehndi sticking in your palm. Nevertheless, it doesn’t do something to darken your mehndi.
Additionally Learn: 10 Eye-Catching Bombay Type Mehndi Designs
four. Apply a skinny layer of basis in your mehndi to darken your mehndi. Basis undergoes oxidation in your hand and darkens your mehndi.
5. Don’t wash your palms after scraping off the mehndi. Maintain your palms off the water for at the least a day. You will note that your mehndi will go from orange to darkish brown.
6. Apply some limestone soaked in water in your mehndi. Your mehndi will change the color nearly instantly. However if in case you have already soaked your palms in water, this trick is not going to work.
Additionally Learn: Beautify Your Toes with These four Gorgeous Mehndi Designs
7. Verify the henna high quality earlier than making use of mehndi. Search for darkish inexperienced pure mehndi for your self. Those loaded with chemical compounds will look black in color.
eight. Let the mehndi keep in your palms for some hours earlier than scraping it off.
9. Wrap your arm in a woolen glove after scraping off your mehndi. Maintain the glove on for in a single day. Your mehndi will darken the subsequent morning.
Additionally Learn: Gorgeous Bridal Mehndi Designs